Sunday 3 March 2013

Best dating guides and books for dating

What is the best guide to dating?


Ok so my first date didn't work out its time I took some advice.  What was it that went wrong? i met the right man for me and the wedding bells did not chime!  How dare they not chime!  did I wear the right clothes - I started to look for advice on how to look good on a date.

How to look good on a date

Nina Garcias Look Book is a good start to where I went wrong but frankly when I found The Ultimate Style Guide - FROM DRAB TO FAB  I split my sides laughing and realised that it is NOTHING TO DO with what I was wearing - it's about self confidence.  HOW DARE Rayne and Nicole even think its acceptable to assume what I was wearing was DRAB! - I have deliberately not included their surnames as they do not deserve the mention. 

Girls - do not let someone dictate what to wear on a date

You must wear what you feel is comfortable - feeling uncomfortable on a date is the WORST thing you can do on a date.   I always follow Sunday Times Style magazine - but frankly last week it was terrible - very unusual for Style magazine - The point is that if you feel something is wrong.  It is wrong.  if you want to know how to look good on a date go with your gut feel when choosing an outfit for your date.  Follow the fashions where they feel great - feel confident about completely ignoring them when they do not feel so good.

Get your makeup right for your date

Jemma Kidd is my absolute hero for perfect date makeup - subtle, full makeup that is sexy, sophisticated, beautiful and edgy without being wacky.  my absolute top tip for the way to look on an arranged date.
    

If you are going on a funky night with the intention of drawing attention to yourself you must see Make Up is Art  striking, statement makeup that you need to plan about two weeks in advance. That said you will look amazing on your date

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finding a man is a full time job

But do not let that daunt you!  Just because the first one I found was not quite right - it was only a set back - I think I would find it quite freeky to go on and marry the first man I found on a website.  I will continue to visit good dating websites

Finally dont forget to wear a smile on your date



Happy Flirting

Flirticity
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment