Saturday 2 March 2013

Natures Own First Date Chastity Belt, Slightly Greying Underwear!

What to wear on a date?

Great news I might have found the man 4 me. Now i need to know what to wear on a date with him! We are going out in Manchester tonight.  OMG how difficult ! I checked out amazon and found a section on Spring Romance and it clicks straight through to lingerie - this is a first date am I a prude?  Perhaps I am just old fashioned.

Flirt impressions count on a date no fashion mistakes must be made!

You never get a second chance to make a flirt impression. Ineed to think about what you I am saying with my clothes as well as the words I plan to say.  No pressure on a first date!

Date dressing to say Independent Woman

I am a very independent woman already my natural fashion style is to look in control and on the move.  I am worried this might scare my new man off.  That said I dont want my first date to look like I am desperate for a husband to sub off and scare him away either.
Source: via Flirticity on Pinterest

Should my clothes say "Look after me"

Because I am so independent I think I want my man to feel he could look after me so I am not going for my natural style for this date I am going to go a little more subtle.
This dress is perfect - the latest digital print techniques say I know about fashion, the colour and the cut say I am up to date, spring is here and I am fun.  A little duck egg or lavendar cardi, wrap or jacket will finish this off perfectly as there was frost on the ground this morning!
Source: via Flirticity on Pinterest



Lovely lingerie for a date

Its only my view but lovely lingerie should most definietly be worn but not seen on a first date.  I have ordered my dress so I am spent up! I am going to use my existing nude colour but slighlty greying lingerie - guarantees there will be no fumbling for my bra as it will not be one I am prepared to show!  Natures own chastity belt slightly greying underwear!
Wish me luck on my first date
Happy dating

Flirticity
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment