Saturday 23 February 2013

Flirtual Reality - is that guy flirting with me online

Flirtual Reality - it's the now


The concept of virtual reality has been around for many years.  Real life but recreated in a virtual online world.  Flirtual reality is the name for flirting and meeting your partner online.  A natural development who can honestly say they met their loved one in pubs or bars anymore.  Time is precious and nobodys time fits with anyone else's.  Online dating is a perfect way for hunky men to queue up to meet you!

Dating sites need not be scary

When you go on a dating site take a deep breath sign yourself in to a new way of meeting friends.  Behind the pictures are people who are as terrified of this process as you are! Lose the fear and dive in.  Sign up and start chatting to lovely blokes.  If you dont like a person you see - its easy click to the next person.  Its actually easier to move on, online, than it would be if you got stuck with Halitosis Harry at the bar in a club.

Join me on my journey to find a man!

This week I signed up to www.findtheman4me.com

There are some lovely blokes to meet.  My favourites for this week are Steve  who is lovely looking and from his photos loves sophisticated travel he even says he is looking for marriage !  Not bad considering he hasn't yet met me!  I could be a moose with twice the backside!    I winked him but he didn't wink back!  Ho Hum - he cant have read my blog yet as I have not published it!  My reputation clearly goes before me... or perhaps its because I have not yet signed up and so he might have winked back but I cant see his response!  Dilemma! They have an offer of one month FREE gold membership. Which I think might be pretty good - I've already found a few blokes I like so it can't be hard to find a nice one in less than a month and pay nothing.  Bargain.  Blokes for free.  Wonder how they do that then? 

Within minutes someone is flirting with me


Within minutes of signing in I have an email from someone wanting to flirt with me.  Perhaps not that one but its very much easier to politely decline this way than if propositioned in real life - I would rather spend a whole evening with someone who was not right rather than hurt there feelings but in reality they would probably prefer to be released from spending the time with me and are too gentlemanly to make the exit themselves.   What a mutual waste of time when it's so precious.

I also checked out Tim who seems absolutely perfectly lovely.  Sadly he lives too far away from me for it to be practical to even start a conversation but if you are willing to travel he is my top hunky tip.

Happy Flirtual Reality Trips

Flirticity
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment